As your pet ages their wellness needs change. From puppy vaccines to geriatric care we are here to help guide you throughout all these exciting times.
Puppy and kitten care
Welcoming a new pet into the family is always a special experience. Our goal is to help everyone enjoy their newest addition. From physical exams to vaccinations, our veterinarians and staff are here to prepare you for the many exciting years to come.
Puppy and Kitten Wellness Visits
Puppy and kitten wellness consists of a series of visits during the first year of life. During these first visits we perform the following:
- Physical exam — These head-to-tail evaluations provide our veterinarians with valuable information and ensure your pet is off to a healthy start.
- Vaccinations and local disease prevention — We provide numerous products and services that help protect your pet from harmful diseases or illnesses.
- Microchipping — This quick procedure reunites you with your pet in case he or she becomes lost.
- Nutritional and behavioral counseling — We offer ongoing education regarding the importance of diet plans and training programs for your young pet.
Adult dog and cat care
Just like humans, pets in their prime of life benefit from regular check-ups. These visits ensure that your pet is and continues to be healthy. Our goal during this stage in life is to maintain health and identify any early stages of illness or disease.
Adult Wellness Visits
Adult dog and cat care consists of biannual wellness visits:
- Physical exam — These evaluations help our veterinarians establish a baseline for health and wellness.
- Vaccinations and local disease prevention — We offer ongoing support to help protect your pet from harmful diseases or illnesses.
- Dental Care — Regular cleanings and exams help prevent chronic illnesses and disease later in life.
- Diagnostic Testing — Allows us to identify and treat disease early and gives us a baseline of your pets overall health.
- Education and counseling — We continue to provide individualized diet recommendations and training programs as needed.
Senior dog and cat care
Older pets benefit from more intensive veterinary care to help prolong both their health and happiness. Our goal during this stage is to closely monitor your pet’s health and provide the right treatment at the right time.
Senior Pet Wellness Visits
Senior pet care consists of biannual wellness visits:
- Physical exams — These evaluations allow our veterinarians to monitor changes over time and provide early treatment if needed.
- Diagnostic testing — Lab work and X-Rays help detect illnesses that may not be visible during a physical exam.
- Dental Care — Routine cleanings are important for treating mouth-related diseases and improving your pet’s overall comfort.
- Vaccinations and parasite prevention — We offer ongoing support to help protect your pet from harmful diseases or illnesses.
- Education and counseling — We offer ongoing recommendations to provide you and your family with a complete picture of your pet’s health.
Treating pets like family
At Trilogy Veterinary Medical Center, we work hard to ensure your pet has an excellent experience under our care. To learn more about our wellness programs or to schedule an appointment call us today at (480) 470-4700.